Friday, June 4, 2010

So today was the best day I have had since I have been at the hurrelbrink house. we went to visit a family of four that live in a house no bigger than my bedroom (if that). They had no bathroom and no kitchen they had a bedroom and that was all. four people two beds. no bathroom. I have tons of pics. I also met a young man whos mother just died and a elderly poor couple who was adorable. I loved the woman I wanted to pick her up and squeeze her. I honestly could probably send her as checked baggage on the way home. The husband and her said the had never seen a camera before and so I let him hold mine. I tried to get him to take a picture but he was afriad. It is the simple things in life that bring me the most pleasure. Like seeing the gypsy families faces light up when they saw we brought food and clothes, or when the old woman asked me if I was married then I said no and she said I was beautiful and she had a nephew. She said she would gladly give her nephew if i would come she her more. To see her face light up when we told her we would bring her things that told her about Jesus was beautiful. I have completely fallen in love with this woman and her husband, who live in a house not much bigger than my living room. well i have to go I love you all. Its time to eat
te iubesc

3 comments:

  1. Yall better drive slow Lol dont forget your taken :P Hope everyday continues to get better and better! So happy for u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old people??? Are you in heaven already or what??? God is so good! Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen you have such a sweet heart! I'm so happy you are enjoying yourself and falling in love with the people there. I know God has a lot more to show you before you leave! Keep your eyes on God and keep doing exactly what you are doing already....we love ya!

    ReplyDelete